Thursday 8 September 2016

Preliminary Task: Practise Music Video


Evaluation: Overall, I learned many useful skills during this activity. I learned how to set the ISO of the camera to match the lighting on our locations as well as how to create different shot types (low angle, high angle, close up.) This task helped me learn how to get the best possible shots for my music video as well as what to avoid like handheld/shaky cam shots. I also learned different editing techniques like transitions and matching cuts.

Strengths: Filming set ups, locations were varied, as well as overall camera quality.

Weaknesses: Lip synching in editing it was difficult to match the words and it took more time than expected. In the future I will have to learn to match the lip synching better in the future to ensure a better quality product.

No comments:

Post a Comment